Learn more about the benefits of GWT membership.
As of *Monday 2nd October 2023,* we're introducing a new membership structure. We'll have more categories of membership which are free. *Some will reduce in price and the age threshald will drop to 16.* We've also reviewed and updated our membership benefits.
Our intention in introducing this change is to remain accessible to as many as possible while spreading the costs, and continue to deliver meaningful benefits to all our members.
Thanks to our funders including the Scottish Government, membership will still be free to most people living and organisations based in Scotland. Fees will be based on affordability and the ability to pay. The largest organisations will pay a bit more to enable the smallest ones have access to our services, resources and support.
Check back on the 2nd october for further details.
Generations Working Together offers free membership to individuals, groups and organisations who live and are based in Scotland. We also offer free membership for students from across the world.
For members living outside of Scotland (International) we charge an annual fee of £100.
Main Membership benefits
- Free online training courses
- Discounted rates for training courses including IDIL, events and annual conference
- Free resources, tools and publications
- Free local and thematic (research/housing & ageism) network meetings
- Twice monthly enews bulletins
Other benefits include
- Access to password protected areas of the website
- Access over 100 case studies from Scotland and further afield
- Opportunity to share best practice & information
- Opportunity to build new partnerships
- Opportunity to strengthen community links
- Access information and guidance regarding funding for local & national project activity and development
- Access to research network resources (when available)
Members in Scotland also receive:
- An invitation to participate in local intergenerational network meetings which take place 2- 4 times each year.
- Connecting and networking opportunities provided through local events and meetings
- Access networking opportunities – members come from the public, private and third sector
- Opportunities to have a say on future GWT plans and strategies