Learn more about the benefits of GWT membership.
Generations Working Together offers free membership to individuals, groups and organisations living within Scotland.
For members outside Scotland we charge an annual fee of £100.
• Receive twice monthly news bulletins
• Access to password protected areas of the website
• Access over 100 case studies from Scotland and further afield
• Access a wide range of GWT publications, toolkits and resources for free
• Reduced rates for training courses, events and national conference
• Opportunity to share best practice & information
• Opportunity to build new partnerships
• Opportunity to strengthen community links
• Access information and guidance regarding funding for local & national project activity and development
- Access to research network resources (when available)
Members in Scotland also receive:
• An invitation to participate in local intergenerational network meetings which take place 2- 4 times each year.
• Connecting and networking opportunities provided through local events and meetings
• Access networking opportunities – members come from the public, private and third sector
• Opportunities to have a say on future GWT plans and strategies